Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yes,I had a date :D

Well, it was 9:30am when I rode a jeepney to be able to get to my boyfriend's house since he said that we'll leave at exactly 10am. So I got there around 9:45am (Thank God there was ZERO traffic) then i freshened up since I still had no make up and all yet. Then we decided to leave and he took a cab for us and the package that he will be sending to Mindoro for his father.

We reached Araneta Terminal at around 10:30am then left the package in the bus that'll be going to Mindoro at 12nn. Then we walked our way to Gateway and bought tickets to see The Last Airbender. well, we picked 2:55pm screening time 'coz we wanted to go around and since he needs the time to find a shoes that suits him.

After that, we walked up and down, left and right to find the shoes that he wanted but the first stroll wasn't the part where he bought his shoes. HAHAHA. We had to do everything twice again and TADAA! he finally have decided what to buy. (Unluckily, I was not able to take a picture of it. HAHA) then FINALLY! we had a chance to eat. We were in the food court and were in the point where we don't wanna move since we strolled and my feet hurts with the long walks. We were deciding on what to eat then suddenly, POOF! The lady came up to us and said, "Ma'am, Sir, Baka gusto niyo po na mag order sa KFC. Di nyo na po kailangan tumayo, i'll deliver it right here where you seat." And we're both like "You like?" and nodded the same time. So we ordered and ate. HAHAHA.

After eating, since we still have an hour to stroll the mall, I tried to find a cute slippers and started to like the ones that looked EXACTLY the SAME as of what my boyfriend have. As I was fitting it, the last 3 pairs were of my size and so I told him "I think this is meant to be bought by me." With that big smile on my face :D Yun nga lang, he told me that the design was for boys. And that he already gave me an Ipanema. So I tried to find another pair but didn't like any of the designs there so we left Rustan's without me buying anything. :( Anyhoo, I was okay since I tried to find for the I heart MJ shirt in People are People and FAILED 'coz they don't have it already and again tried my luck in finding the perfect white v neck shirt that'll suit me and FAILED AGAIN!

Oh well, we just waited for the time, seated in the Food Court chairs and thought of what I could give his niece since it's gonna be her birthday this sunday (and for that, he has to go home in Mindoro for like 2 weeks. :( Plus it's his dad's birthday on the 24th.) Since I have no big funds to buy his dad a gift, we've settled to give him Krispy Kreme instead. HAHAHA. And so, I was in front of candy corner and was trying to think what gift is gonna be perfect for his niece. Then it was like 30mins before the screening time so we bought Nachos is Taco Bell and Apple Juice in Burger King and went to the movie house. But then, the guy in the door who was getting the tickets said that the previous screening time has not yet ended so we had to wait outside the cinema for it. So, we ate the nachos already. HAHAHA. Anyhoo, after a while, we entered the cinemas and watched it. Too bad Vj, didn't have a jacket 'coz it was super cold. Anyhoo, I tried to hug him naman. (HAHAHA. Cheesy much! :D)

After the movie, we went to his house and I actually fell asleep again, but now, for like 10 mins lang. HAHAHA. Then, I went home na 'coz it was getting late. :)

TOO MUCH OF BEING MUSHY, BUT WHAT CAN I SAY. WE ARE SO INLOVE. I AM. :)
..Pictures..


No comments:

Post a Comment