Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome Aboard!

Yes. I now have a job! It's in a call center though. HAHAHA. Anyhoo, I still wanna thank Miss Sheila for being very nice to me and to Teleperformance for giving me a chance to work under the Boost Account. Though compensation is just phP14,000/month. And that i'm under a 6month bond. It's kinda okay. HAHAHA.

I know that i'm very picky and that I really didn't like being in this job before. That's actually a fact! Anyhoo, I think I wanna give it a try. I mean, I will still earn money here and that's what really matters. I CAN'T BE FOREVER BROKE, right? :)

I'm now able to buy things for myself, replace the money i spent from my savings and save for Vj's birthday. Yey! :) Even if i'm gonna start on the 9th of august pa, I still have time to save for it since Mama will give me allowance everyday. HAHAHA! But then, i've thought that working in a graveyard shift, yes, has a 20% Night Differential but still, I'M GONNA GAIN WEIGHT! ACK!! :l So i'm starting to think of a healthy meal plan that will help me loose weight instead. :)

Okay. That's all for now! Imma update soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment