Thursday, July 22, 2010

Movie Rating.

I don't know If I was just overly excited for this movie that's why i'm somewhat disappointed.
I was not a fan of the avatar TV series in nickelodeon, but my sisters were, so basically I know that the TV series was good. But this movie failed me twice.
First was in the first part when they posted that it's the first book, so I already thought that there will be a part 2 and 3 and 4 (probably), but then I still hoped that the movie would be a good one.
Last is that, It was actually bitin in a very obvious way. That thing I didn't like.
But then, it was okay. I mean with the effects and the actors.
I'm giving this a 3/5 stars.

**I watched this in Gateway with my boyfriend.
Thank You for somehow making me happy even if I know for a fact that you'll leave for Mindoro the next day. Sorry if I still cried like a kiddo, I have separation anxiety. One thing I know that you've already mastered for the past year.
I love you so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment