Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hello Graveyard Shift.


Me and my friends to Job Street Select a while ago and tried to apply as a call center agent. Luckily, I passed the screening, typing speed, and transcribing tests that they made me do. Well, I got lucky to have a 44wpm with 92% accuracy. That's really a wow for me. HAHAHA. Anyhoo, at first I was really excited and very much interested to know everything since it was my first time to have a real interview. So yes, I did my best. :) Then, I was asked to sign application forms for Teleperformance and Telus while I took this specific online test for Convergys. Actually, I passed the screeding and online test in Convergys but because I was really hungry that time, (My last meal was 8AM and I was still there waiting for their call at around 5PM) I did not took the final interview of Convergys seriously. I had lots of fillers plus I honestly don't have the energy anymore. But then i'm still thankful for Job Street for giving me referral forms for Teleperformance and Telus. Hello Call center agent world! HAHAHA. Wait for me? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment