Monday, July 26, 2010

Lucky... NOT.

Okay. I've tried my luck a while ago by applying to be a Cebu Pacific's Flight Attendant. Quite ambitious, I know. But then, I thought that it would be a great opportunity for me. I was with Kat and I know from the start that she would be qualified. And yes, she made it. Anyhoo, After trying our luck, we tried to go to Air Philippines and got tired. It was their break anyway so we just went to MOA and strolled and tried our luck in Philippine Airlines. I know, its really crazy to do that knowing that my keloid would be, again, the hindrance. HAHA. But then, we went to PNB building and retouched (Since our make up, I believe, melted due to the super hot weather of the Philippines.) After that, we were very excited with all our smiles and when we reached the Human Resources Office's we were shocked that we only have to leave our resume and wait for their call. GAWSH! imagine the super duper heat and all. Eer. HAHAHA. Anyhoo, I'm still hoping. HAHAHA. :)

Tomorrow, I have an interview for some call centers provided by Jobstreet with Jowell and Inigo, and on the wednesday, ones from Ortigas naman. HAHAHA. Phew! This is it. I'm really into finding a job without a bond and a good compensation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment