Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Love You Vesh!

Okay. I did this last night since one of my college best friend, Karyl is going back to Catanduanes today.

I thought of doing this to somehow, make it up to her.

So here's the story.
My boyfriend happen to has his own best friend. One he known since his childhood. And since i'm his girlfriend, I was introduced to him. Now-a-days, its acceptable to like, get a girl's number from a friend just so they could be friends too. And since Karyl was single for years already, I happen to think of her that time. With her permission, I gave her number to the guy. Well, I barely know him, but my boyfriend knows him THAT well. So, I let them know each other to the point that the guy liked her and so did my best friend.

He courted him for a month. Said all those cheesy messages and cared a lot, maybe. So then, my best friend fell in love with him. I was REALLY very happy the time I knew it. I mean, my friend has already moved on from the guy who had hurt him a lot in the past so I was really happy that she, again, opened her heart to this guy who I thought was a lot like my boyfriend. I thought he was, but he failed me. He was not. TOTALLY.

As time passed, his excuse was he was busy. Busy that he can't text my friend, blah blah blah. To cut the story quite shorter, they broke up and my best friend got hurt. She was hurt so much that she had to pretend that everything was okay. Well, that was from my observation since i've been in a situation like that too. From then on, I blamed myself from it and learned not to introduce anyone to them (My boyfriend's friends) ever again. That incident even left me with a thought that I should NOT trust them anymore. I know this was quite unfair to my boyfriend, but its just that, I don't wanna get hurt and for my friends to get hurt too.

From then on, me and Karyl had this gap. We we're so not as we were before. And it sucks. She's my best friend since my first year in college and i'm very happy for that. I even changed my section and enrolled with her during my third year 'coz I want us to not forget each other. So we'll not have this kind of gap that we had now.

Karyl, if you happen to read this, I'm so sorry of what happened to you,to us. Now that we're not so busy, I wish I could make it up to you. I love you and I don't want us to have this kind of weird feelings on each other. How I wish I could bring things back, the way they used to be. I love you, Vesh. And that's a forever mark. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment