Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Teleperformance

Yes. I applied a while ago for Teleperformance and quite disappointed with their time management. Well, as usual, the waiting was more longer that the interview. Well, I had my initial interview with bunch of VERY EXPERIENCED people in this field. They were so good with speaking in english and was able to share some of their experiences while me, I have none. HAHAHA. Anyhoo, I got intimidated in the initial interview but luckily, I passed it together with the second interview and Pro Speak Test. So imma go back tomorrow for the final interview since I ended around 5:30pm already and that they couldn't entertain it anymore. So I went to megamall to meet up with Reiny. But first, I treated myself with a frozen yogurt at Red Mango and sat there for quite a while since my feet really aches. Then I tried to canvas for notebook laptops for Vj then went to Podium to meet up with Reiny.

I was really happy to see Reiny! :) I mean, the way she looked, she was soo fabulous. Well, I know that she should be in fashion since her work is in a magazine but still, its like every color compliments her! :) Anyhoo, we went to Topshop since it was on sale then went to Megamall to scan new stuffs in Forever 21. Then we walked and talked and talked and talked! :) (It's actually called "Catching Up" hahaha.)
Anyhoo, the best part is that, She treated me for a dinner in Pancake house. (Yes! FOOD! hahaha. Oo. Ako na ang taong mahilig sa libre.Okay? :D) Anyhoo, then we walked and went to Starbucks and dad picked us up.

I don't want to publicize what we talked about okay? HAHA. The good thing is that we saw each other after years! :) I missed you Pare! I love you! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment