Wednesday, July 21, 2010

People I miss

These are just SOME of them. :)
THE SPACE PATATAS :)
My hisghschool band.
L-R; T-B: Deceli Carreon, Katherinee Batara (The Guitar Girls), Ma. Prissel Lappay (Vocalist) and Vanessa Acuna (drumer boy)















My friends from other schools. :)
L-R: Karen Rosales (which is now in SACI) and Reichelle Nicole Vergara (which graduated in DLSU-Manila)
















MY COLLEGE PEEPS :)
L-R;T-B: Karyl Templonuevo, Stephanie Olga Tan, Klarenz Audine Datul (and the last in the group shot was me), Ma. Sofia Merlan, Mary Grace Nuyda (which happened to study at the same school with me during elementary and highshool!) and Loraine Tosca Yabut.














and SOME OF THE SHRINE PEOPLE :)
Servando "Serjo" Pesarillo, Bea Tan, Rameses Morales, Robert Torno (the choir master), Paolo Cruz, Johleen Sacayan and most of all, GRACENHA D. SISOOOOON! :)

More to come! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment