Tuesday, August 17, 2010

YES IM SO BACK! =))))))

Yes. And I have a GOOD and a BAD news.

BAD NEWS.
1. It was confirmed a while ago that my Dad has a Diabetes. He told the Nephrologist that he was diagnosed to have it last year (And yet, I didn't know! ANG LOSER KO. K.Tnx) and was advised by a Doctor from the other clinic about the medicines and everything. Then when we reached the Nephro a while ago, 60% of his kidney was working properly (Imagine, 60%?? E papanu pa yung akin?) Anyhoo, we got over that but then he has to take care of that 60%. And I'm planning to do the same diet that he has to go through. :) HEALTHY LIVING AKO E. =)))))))))

2. Tita Cathy will be celebrating her birthday on Sunday at Market Market. Why is this a bad news? 'coz of the thingy in my facebook. Its too much to talk about but its like a BIG ISSUE ALREADY. eeer. Nakakainis. Anyway, what can I do? :l

3. BOARD EXAM RESULTS ARE UP NEXT WEEK. ISN'T THIS THE BAD-EST OF ALL???? ARGH! BAHALA NAAAA! =(


GOOD NEWS.
1. I have confirmed that I could use my credit card na ulit! YES YES YES!!!! =)))))))))) Yun nga lang I have to find a good job so I could pay everything that I would spend using the golden card. HAHAHA

2. I saw a poster outside F&H sa Megamall and they are on a search for aspiring models. LOL! =))))))))))) I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING AND I GUESS THAT'S WHAT I AM THINKING TOO! =)))))))))

3. Imma find job na ulits. I just don't know when and where but soon, I will have a new job sweetie. :)

4. I saw this uberly cute jacket in FB and they're selling it for P1,500. OMG diba? Imma find one na lang sa 168! HAHAHA
5. I wanna have a hair like this.And i'm planning to have one soon! papagandahin ko muna buhok ko! =)))))
6. GUSTO KO NG PUMAYAT! ganito ka payat lang naman. =) K.THANKS.BAI =))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment