Friday, August 13, 2010

Days at Work

Okay. I Gave up. I had issues with the compensation, my body clock and the things i've spent.

I know. I just wasted my time for not finishing it. Everything was actually smoothly sailing but not until the people whom I don't talk to that much and the people whom i'm not that close with, suddenly spoke up. It's a weird and funny feeling. Their mean-ness was just one heck of a thing I would never stand. That one time where in as if I froze to death even if it was really hot. That one time wherein it's like I wanna scream to their faces the things I wanna say but then I rather won't. I'm not lowering my standards. I'm and adept person so no need.

Anyhoo, I'm done with it. Thanks for the things you've taught me. I will never forget anything of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment