Friday, August 27, 2010

I AM STILL A PROUD FILIPINA.

Razors pain you, rivers are damp. Acid stains you, drugs causes cramps. Guns aren't lawful, nooses give. gas smells awful, you might as well live. --Lisa; Angelina Jolie (Girl-Uninterrupted)

The hostage drama in Qurino Grandstand is indeed heartbreaking. And I know that the mistake done by the hostage taker (A Filipino) will be taken against us, Filpinos. But come to think of it, we're not the only country who had Hostage dramas. We're not the only country that had suffered such incident.

Me and my fellow Filipinos are indeed mourning for what happened. I personally don't take anything against to anyone. I have a video here of the Reenactment of the hostage crisis. This one's an anime version in which I really felt sad for everyone inside the bus and even felt pity for the hostage taker.

Everyone makes mistakes. And I also know for a fact that it's hard for someone who lost almost everything to forgive but in time, I know the Chinese will.

Everyone in the Philippines' are very sorry and mourning for it is everyone's loss. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment