Friday, August 27, 2010

Step back to reality

There are just some things in life that you'll never forget. Well, it could be anything for that matter. But for me, there's just this one thing i'll never forget and that I really miss.

My best friend/Ex

I know. This shouldn't be 'coz we have our own lives now. I have my boyfriend and he has her girlfriend. But that's not the point. What I miss now is the friendship. The pillars of what we had before. The foundation of everything I have now.

He's my first boyfriend. And I must admit, I was way too immature that time. We were. but then, we managed t love each other for a month. Yes. Just a month because I got scared with my parents so I broke up with him. And things happened lke suicidal attempts that I don't even know if it was real. But it felt real.

Moving on, we had our own lives. I haven't heard of him for like a year then I knew he was dating few girls. I was happy for him, I still am. And I know that everything that he had faced made him strong especially in his status.

This is really awkward. I mean, to post something about him after, like 4 years of not caring for each other like we did.

I just miss the friendship that we had.
We used to care for each other like other friends' do.

I know that this isn't the right time for this. For feeling this. But I can't stop myself from missing you. This feeling had been with me for the whole week now and it's not healthy.

Anyway, I miss you Ram.
I miss you Pharell Collin's of my life.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment