Saturday, August 7, 2010

Certainty.

cer·tain·ty [sur-tn-tee]
–noun, plural -ties.
1. the state of being certain.
2. something certain; an assured fact.
(courtesy of an online dictionary)

I only have three points for this.

First. The fight me and Vj went through the past few days made me certain that I want him. I need him and that I love him. I know lot's of girls who has their boyfriends say it for like one million times to different people already and take them back the time they both had a fight or even broke up. For my case, I never fell out of love. I never cursed him. Yes, i've been through the pains, the odds, the sacrifices an still I need to learn a lot. But one thing's for sure, I am very certain that I love him, and that i'll never let him go. :)

Second, The company that i'm gonna work with staring Monday, called me a while ago and confirmed my attendance. I know, it's all kinda fast. Everything's still blurry for me. What I will be doing, how will I speak, the friend's i'll be making... Everything. But still, I think i'm pretty much certain for this work. Especially that it's only for 6months. I'll try hard to make everything right. HAHA

Third, to stand up for cancer. I know this is pretty weird. I mean, it's not everyday when a simple woman like me stands up for something I don't even know that much. Yes, it's all over the news, the broad sheets and the internet (that most of my age are into now-a-days) but then, people which doesn't have any of their loved ones been hurt or affected by it. Well, I have. Kuya Tisay. She's an adopted daughter of Nanang and it's just last year when she died of endometrial cancer. I can still remember, the way she cried because she still doesn't want to die. Whoever wants to die of a young age right? But then, I felt the sympathy for her.

This awareness video I saw in Saab Magalona's blog made me say that I'm really certain to stand up AGAINST cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment