Wednesday, November 3, 2010

YEY!

Unfortunately what I was able to but last monday wasn't what I was planning to buy. HAHAHA.
I bought a bag from EGG that looks like this:
(Sorry I don't have a camera right now so no actual pic. :l)

But then, here's the catch,
I went to my review a while ago and entered the room without make up.
So, normally, what I would do is leave my bag and rush to the washroom to freshen'up a little and put on make up. But guess what. My WHATEVUH review-mate was wearing a fedora's cap INSIDE the room with a "puta-red" lipstick (that's how my classmates would call that shade).
I was really shocked and I said "Taraaay!" in a sarcastic way. (You know me) HAHAHAHA.
Btw, Who was THE FIRST one to wear a cap in review? *EHEM* *Raise hand* HAHAHA. =))) Look who's laughing now? =))) Want a piece of me bitch? HAHAHA.
Don' cha worry, you'll have it. =))))

Hello my Michael Kors boots tomorrow! (if it'll rain)
And for you bitch?
I'll have a shirt printed with THIS for you to read. =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment