Friday, November 19, 2010

My beloved.

I LOST MY IPOD, i think. :l
NAKAKAINIS LANG. WHY O WHYYYYYYY????!!!
O namisplace ko NANAMAN dito sa bahay kasama ng earphones ko??? :o
NAKAKAINIS NA MAGING DISORGANIZED.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Btw, If you get so see my ipod, timmy,
here in my house or if I happen to leave it in your place when I went there...
PLEASE GIVE IT BACK!!! :l
It's my first ever iPod and I love him (Yes, him.) very much
even if he already has a "lamat" on the screen and even if his battery isn't working well na. :l
I'm saving up money to get him fixed.
But before that happens, I SHOULD GET TO FIND HIM FIRST. :l

Honestly, I feel bad whenever I remember that it's missing.
I treasure it so much kasi parang lifetime achievement ko magkarun ng iPod. Tas U2 Edition pa with BONO and the whole GANG's sign on the back in which talagang NEVER kong binagsak. Yun nga lang, ang magaling kong kapatid, nilagyan ng lamat tas lumaki na siya. SHET. :l
Btw, If my Ninang (who gave that to me, gets to read this)
I'M DOOMED.
Sorry. :(

P.S. The pictures were taken 3 years ago. :(
AAAAAAAnd, I wanna try to do a blog entry. The one's like Saab's "promo" What's in your Bag?
OMG. Feeling artista nanaman ako. Sorry naman! HAHAHA :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment