Friday, November 19, 2010

FOR SALE!

Yes, I'm selling My Samsung Corby-Wifi (S3653W)
It's 9 month old as of today. (Bought Last March 2010 at SM Megamall)


Warranty is 'til March of next year (2011)


Included in Package:
* ORIGINAL Samsung Charger
* ORIGINAL Samsung Headset
* ORIGINAL Samsung Headset Connector
* ORIGINAL Samsung Battery (Which the full charge of it could last for 3 days)
* ORIGINAL Unit
* ORIGINAL SAMSUNG BACK CASES (Plain: Orange, Black, Pink; Printed: Orange and a back cover form my friend which had a romantic sticker of a couple under the moonlight. :">)
* Manuals, Warranty Card, Box
* Black Leather and Jelly Case

ALL FOR P4,800.00

FYI: Screen has ZERO scratches because of the screen protector that I had on it from the moment I bought it. Plus, it's lady owned. :">

Drop me an email if you're interested. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment