Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rio Mints


Aokay. I saw this "promo" in Saab Magalona's Blog (Click the link to see her extremely beautiful blog and the one I really like updating myself with.) which is called "What's in your bag?" wherein the winner gets Rio Mints (which are really cute).
With that, I got inspired and tried to do something like it. :)
Okay this one's an entry. I'm kind-a busy with review and I can't go to malls na. Plus i'm strapped for cash so i am not able to buy Blow Pops, Tootsie Rolls and M&M's which I usually bring before. (first 2 weeks of review) so I know that if I happen to win this, imma have something common with Saab's bag plus i'll be able to enjoy the funky mints which looks just awzm. :">

To start of, here's What's inside my bag.
I know it looks boring 'coz I have lots of pouch bags inside my bag which also kind of redundant. Oh well, I guess, i'm fond of "organizing" stuffs sometimes. Hihi :">

1. My Pencil case.
I need this one since i'm taking down notes and doodle-ing at the same time during discussions. Plus, I need the pencil, sharpener and eraser (na ang dugyot na) for the post test and exam banks and the scissors for opening chips, so there :)
Btw, my "vintage" pencil case is from my Bestfriend/extended GLVZ, Klarenz. :">

2. Kikay Kit.
Parang di na naman ata ito bago. :)) Lahat naman ata ng babae meron nito. :) But i'd like to share mine pa din kahit na hindi mamahalin yung mga make up ko. Hahaha. :"> (Sorry naman.)
Foundation: Maybelline Minerals b02 Natural Beige Ochre
Blush: Maybelline Minerals w01 True Peach
Lipstick: Ever Bilena Off beat Pink
Liquid Eyeliner: Nichido
White Eyeliner: Nichido 04. Nice Gal
Glittery Pencil case (which I used as kikay kit) is from my neighbor Ate Lhem while the Kerokeroppi pin button is Maia's. She left that in my boyfriend's house nung nag christmas party sila e, di pa kami nagkikita ni Maia ulit kaya di ko pa nababalik. (Peraaaaam! Hihi. :">)

3. Another Pouch Bag.
Inside the glittery Lancome poch bag (Cute kaya pag glittery :">) Are just some of what I NEED.
Alcohol (which I traded from Klarenz just the other day kasi ambango :">), Feminine wipes and Make up remover, My foldable fan (Blue one), Cookie Mirror, Band Aid and USBs and another cute lootbag in which i put my hair clips (yes, i am using the bubbles clips :]), pony tails and my Sun sim card :)
Last but definitely not the least, MY CUTE LITTLE ROSARY which I use everyday. :) (Hindi man ako mukhang banal at hindi palasimba pero I am trying my best to pray the rosary every morning on my way to my review)

4. Notebook, Umbrella, Answer sheet and phones.
My notebook which I think is earth friendly (since i bought it from Papemelrotti. Hehe) is where I write rationales, things to remember in review, notes (malamang) and some of my doodles (which i'll show in other blog post na lang. Shy ako e. :">)
I don't really have my OWN umbrella since I lost mine in school 2 years ago so I bring my sister's umbrella instead. Its kinda cool 'coz my Mom stitched her name on it dahil parati niyang nawawala ung payong niya,
Cool diba? Kaso since Highschool, di niya ginagamit kasi nahihiya siya so ako na lang. :) I always fool other people whenever I use this umbrella 'coz they call me with my sister's name so YEHEY! :))) I get annoyed with those people lalo na yung mga "Hi! Miss" EEEEEEEHwan ko sa inyo! HAHAHAHA. :)
Answer Sheets, I bring this since we have post tests parati and I don't wanna bring the heavy Test book parati e. So yun, ginugupit ko na sa bahay pa lang. :)
Then my phones. Kk, Low tech pero CARE KO? E ang cute kaya magdala ng mga low tech na phone lalo na nag jijeep lang kaya ako pauwi. :) Oha. :) The silver one is my extra phone since may sakit na yung battery nung colored na phone ko. Hehe. :)
*Btw, i'm selling my Corby phone! Segway! :">*

5. Wallet and Coin Purse
My Mom bought that lip coin purse for my little sister in 168 for just 80 pesos, e di na niya ginagamit, so akin na muna :) hehe. And my wallet is frm my older sister. Kk, I forced her to give me that wallet because I thought it was the same as what my highschool bestfriend, Reiny, has. Kaso hindi. Pero okay na din kasi medyo malapit kahit papano. HAHAHA.

So, what's inside my wallet? :))))))
Funny pero kahit na wala akong madaming pera sa wallet ko, i'd like to share it pa rin. HAHAHAHA (ako na weird. :D)

Cards, IDs, Priveledge cards and POWERCARD :)
Pictures (Of my boyfriend and meee)
A note to self. (Which reminds me of what I should ONLY bring, my goals and WANTS :">)
1000 Dollars, LOL. Joke lang yan. It has bible verses at the back. HAHAHA. and the brown sugar that my Classmate/Groupmate, Jinky, gave me. Swerte daw yan e. Mukha nga :)
And some discount coupons. Hahaha.
Soooo, there 'ya go. That's all folks.

I did not include my iPod since NAWAWALA ko pa din yun and earphones kasi duh? San ko gagamitin yung earphone kung walang iPod diba? Tas no candies din. :( Hopefully i'd win this promo para meron na naman kahit papanu :( Nakaklungkot walang candy sa bag. Parang kulang ang buhay. (Kk, alam ko na kung bakit ako may nephrolithiasis. HAHAHA)
Btw, Hopefully i'd win this promo *Cross Fingers* and hey! I had fun doing this! I'll do this again next time. :) Pag office girl na ako. :) (I'm wonering kung gaano kahaba yung post ko if naglagay ako ng ganito dati nung college pa ako. HAHAHAHA. May mga logbook na pang guard pa. WAHAHAHA.

P.S. Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment