Saturday, January 22, 2011

GAGA OVER HK!!!

I got so excited by seeing these pictures in WHI.
SUPER DUPER HELLO KITTY!
I love Hello Kitty. As in. So I'm really happy to see stuffs like these.
I'm hoping someone would give me some of these on my birthday (01/27).
IT WILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. :>

Accessories


Bags
(I like the backpack.:])

Cameras


Blings:)

Bag tags

Boards

Lunch! :">

Burger

Cake

Cookies




Ice Creams

Cupcake

Doughnut

Gummies

TARTS!

Car Interior

Card Deck

Cigarettes
(Cigarette smoking is DANGEROUS to your health.
But, Second-hand smoking KILLS faster.)


Carpet

Shoes


Headphones

Nail Polish


Make Up (MAC)

Perfumes

Pens

New Era Caps
(I wanna have this. Kaso I can't find one here in PH. :[)

Shirts

PHONE???
Not sure if those were just stickers. They look legit eh. :>

Watch;
and...


TATTOOs
I wanna have one soon.
Hopefully my father won't freak out. HAHA :>

Just love everything. If I only know how to be an instant millionaire,
I'd do everything I can so I'll be one and then I'll buy everything here and more. HAHAHAHA.

P.S. I'm also into Pandas and Domo Kun now a days so I really like to see HK and the two together. :) <3

HK + PANDA = LOVE :">

HK + DOMO KUN = <3

P.P.S. I will post my BIRTHDAY WISH LIST tomorrow or the next day. WAHAHAHA.
TTYS. :">

No comments:

Post a Comment