Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthdays.

“A dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”
I know not all of my wishes came true. (Birthday wishes) but still, I enjoyed the day and will enjoy the day after and all the coming days.

I'm a big girl now. Well not so much in terms of height and weight but in terms of experiences, lessons learned and emotional stability. Had lived. Had loved and Had laugh.

Now that i'm 21, my aim is to be more productive, to love fearlessly and be faithful and loyal to everyone that I love.

Friends, Family, Lovey and even those random people that I know who greeted me, via Twitter, Facebook and SMS; THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMEMBERING A VERY IMPORTANT DAY IN MY LIFE. You are loved back. :)
P.S. Vesh and Lovey, thank you for the foodies and cakes. I love you both. :)
Bestee! You are one of the best thing that happened in my life. Thank You for always being there and for never leaving me. I love you!
Pare, YOU ARE NOT ANIC ANIC. hahahaha. I love you. Just be strong with all the struggles. Learn from it. We all need those things in order to live a fruitful life.

God Bless us all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment