Monday, January 31, 2011

Bulacan

Me and my family went to Bulacan for the Christening of my cousin's son, Phol. (I don't know hoe they came up with his name, but that's his name and how you spell it. Haha.)
Here are some of the pictures i'd like to share. :)

This is the church. Sto Nino in Bustos, Bulacan.
The Ninangs.
Going to the reception :"> Mga gutoom! :)
Me playing "slice it" in my sister's phone after eating:)After eating :)
My sister with Carlene.My sister with her Godchild, Phol.Us three, with Phol.
My sister with our cousin, Kuya Neil's daughter. They look twins before. As in!
But whipsy grew taller. :)My mom and my sister at the backyard :)

That's actually my nape. HAHAHA :))In Nanang Aura's backyard :)
Change of Location :">Trying Jaja Chua's pose.
Kalurkey. Antaba ko lang. HAHAHA:))
This made me realize that there can only be one JAJACHUA. :)Candid :">
That's all :)
Have to freshen' up. I'll be in St. Jude in a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment