Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Wish

My annual birthday wish list.
Well, I do this every year and get like 2 out of 10. HAHAHAHA.
Recession kasi. Anyhoo, hopefully, i'd get a lot for this year. :))

10. A white/black shorts
The one from people are people or a high waist one. :>
09. A cool and vintage-y shirt
"Hello GH!"
08. A shopping spree in St. Francis' Square
Wanna buys there are:
Maong Shorts, Stripey Shirt, Cropped Shirt,
Stripes/ Checkered Polo, Red Beanie, Black Aviator,
Cocktail Ring and a Green Espadrilles.

07. A Pink Nike Shirt

The one in Gateway :>

06. Watch
A pink ODM or the one in Roxy :>
05. Nokia E72
or Nokia E504. iTouch
I want one for myself. Something I OWN. :>
03. HK Stuffs
Urban Zone Headphone,Cake, Rings, Dunks
02. PARTEY WITH MY FRIENDS AND LOVEY. :> (DONE)

01. TO PASS AND TOP THE NURSING LICENSURE EXAMINATIONS.
:>

No comments:

Post a Comment