Sunday, June 5, 2011

SCHOOL

There's a lot to miss when it comes to school.
1.Enrollment where you see your friends and wait for a section to close so that you'll be in a section where your friends are.
2.The long line in the cashier wherein you'll just settle to go to school 7am the next day to continue the process.
3.The non-stop chikahan and eating with your friends!
4.The moment you step inside a bookstore and see all those lovely colored pens and notebooks and feeling dizzy because you can't decide on what notebook you'll buy since you only need one and end up buying 5 pieces even if you know that you'll never use everything. Hahaha.
5.THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Either you'll see your friends and go to malls after class or because you'll be seeing your long time crush/boyf.

And everything else follows. Grabe. I now know that I want to study again but i've tried to check online about the MMA in Benilde and OMG. I think I have to save up first. :(
Moving on, since i'm feeling this "first day of school" jitters and stuff. I'm still planning to buy some of the stuffs that I used to buy for school. Here is my little checklist! :)
I've already saw some of the stuffs already and i'm now saving up especially for my number 1. hahaha. Bythe way, have you seen the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Play?
I've been eyeing this one since I saw it in one of Alodia Gosingfiao's photos. (She's the endorser of the said phone by SingTel) And i've asked a salesman from Sony Ericsson her in PH and he said that he still doesn't have any quotation of the phone and still no advices to when it will be released here. Eeer. Parang ayoko pa umalis sa work hangga't wala pa akong pambili nun. :( I know it will be very expensive since it's a phone + PSP + laptop + Camera all in one pero I am taking no chances. I'll do everything to afford that even if ang ibig sabihin nun eh mag o.t. ako everyday. HAHAHA! :))

Anyhoo, since my sisters are at E.K, i'm a #Spoiled child today. Hahaha. Have to get ready. Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment