Thursday, June 2, 2011

Late Post: Town Hall

As been declared, I've been going to work for 4 months already and actually this ain't the first "party" that I went to. (Well, first was the Optus party at Republiq and Opus). This party by the way was just for my line of business/department as what other pertain it to.

TOWN HALL
(Noun. The party of Pre Activations where in our boss spends tons of cash for unlimited drinks and foods. Plus awarding ceremony.)

Oyes. That is the meaning of town hall that I had been asking everyone for a week because I obviously do not know it. HELLO? A NEWBIE HERE?? Hahaha. Btw, as usual, may nangindyan na hinding hindi ko sasabihin na Mark casumpang ang pangalan niya. Anyhoo, it was fun though the food wasn't what I expected. I DID NOT DRINK LIQUOR because i'm a good girl and dad picked me up after the party. :)

P.S. We had to have a theme per team and the winning team gets a CASH PRIZE. Unfortunately, our "Pajama Party" theme did not win. :l Anyhoo, pictures! :)

* Team Carie (My Team) Otw to the venue. :)

* Team Vanj and their back-to-school theme.. (TL Vanj is the one with a pink tie) with my boss,
OM Luis (The kalbo in blue.) Would you believe that he's just 25? Hahaha.
* TL CH and his team in their Sports Theme!
(TL CH is the one in black cap and green jersey. He's a gay. Take note!) Anyhoo, they are the WINNING THEME :)
* Lastly the Anawangin Team of TL Apple! :) They went to Anawangin after the party :)

More pics soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment