Friday, June 3, 2011

I am, legally, a Registered Nurse!

Oyes. LEGALLY. Hahaha. After 3 months I finally have my License(ID Card) or whatever they call it, with me. :) I even went half day for work just so I could get it. :/
Please excuse my haggard face in the picture. I was supposed to change it but I got so "kuripot" to spend another hundred bux just for a picture. Hahaha. :)) Anyhoo, I'm just happy that even if I know I won't take my "nursing career" seriously, I now feel that I have a back up plan always. Hahaha. :)) Kidding.

Moving on, imma stay home tomorrow because it's my Lovey's preboard. (Yes a pre board exam) and I obliged him to study for it so no date tomorrow and sunday. :( And I am officially missing him. Feels like eeeeeeeeeeeer. :l

By the way, if you haven't watched Kung Fu Panda 2. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT! Its funnier that the first one. SERIOUSLY! You'll get me when you've already watched it. Hahaha. :)))

So that's all folks! :) Sweet dreams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment