Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday is St. Jude Day!

Yes. After work, me and Vesh met and went to Saint Jude. Attended mass and participated in the Novena. Then met up with Vj then went home. Its not that special, but I really want to Thank Saint Jude for hearing my prayers. :)

Btw, here are some of the pictures last sunday and monday. Haha. wala lang. For fun at para may entry ako. Hahaha :))

SUNDAY
After Shopping at Duty Free
(with Mom, Dad, Ate, Yiel, J and Tom)
What me and Yiel ate at the back. Hahaha :))
Sweet? Hahaha
Another thing. I look stupid, AGAIN. Hahaha
Dress from Topshop, Flats from Artwork, Bag from Segue.

MONDAY:
Shirt-dress from thrift shop, Wedge from Wade and
Owl Necklace, gift from Mac :)


PS. I now have to study. Toodles. :)
PPS: Btw, you look good on your new haircut, whoever you are. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment