Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MAY LIWANAG ANG BUHAY :)

(I fvckn' look dumb on the picture. Pale tas grin. OMG. HAHAHA)

Me, Joyz and Klarenz went to Meralco compound this morning for the examination on the Job offer (Medical Transcriptionist). Medyo BV na kami nung una pa lang kasi ang layo (Thanks Joyz for bringin' your car) tas nung nalaman namin na if you'll be hired, you have to undergo 3 months training WITHOUT PAY! E hello?? Pinakaloob ng meralco compound yung building ninyo plus ang layo sakin plus MAY SUBJECT NA AKONG GANYAN NUNG COLLEGE WHICH I TOOK FOR ONE WHOLE SEMESTER plus, 3 months training for what?? For transcribing?? Oh come on! Thank You na lang. HAHAHA.

Then we went to Ghe, Joyz' boyfriend's place to eat and rest for a while then was introduced to his barkada kasi they went to their house then went home SAFELY. HAHAHA :)

When I reached my palace (chos!), Pastor texted me that Noel's SIDELINE was on Internet already so I watched it (you can watch it here and he's the one in Yellow shirt who welcomed Iza Calzado in the first part.) Well, Great Job my friend. WALANG BAHID NA BULOL KA. HAHAHA. :))

P.S. Wag na kasi ibrag sakin. Sus. I'll know everything sooner or later. Except na lang if i'm taht important to you na kailangan itext mo pa ako. HAHAHA :))

No comments:

Post a Comment