Saturday, February 5, 2011

Meiday Saturday

Well, I'm supposed to go to Meiday today (Cubao Expo) for my first time and guess whut? I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO GO ANYWHERE TODAY. Anung bago? Hay. Enough of the bad vibes, Today, I already purchased me and my friends' (Kei and Kla) friendship ring kuno. Para sweet. HAHAHA :))
Then, went to Vj's house to eat lunch and went to St.Jude afterwards. I wasn't that tired nor hungry pero I ate 3 sticks of barbecue + a cup of red rice + strawberry yogurt. Grabe. Antakaw ko lang :l Anyways, kung tataba man ako, ayos lang. Hahaha :))
I wore a laced top from Shopwise (Yes. You've read it right. HAHA) and a pants from St. Francis' Square. :)


P.S. Now, I'm savin' all my love for you.. HAHAHA :))
P.P.S. Sorry the picture does not look good. I have to jitter some parts of it. :l

No comments:

Post a Comment