Friday, January 20, 2012

Year ender (late)

I now found a time to update. Yey!
I'm on VTO because I needed to rest. Rest my heart, mind, soul, body and just everything.

So I shall start.

A lot of things happened as the year 2011 ended and as 2012 started.

I broke up with my boyfriend for almost 3 years because I got fed up with all the things that were happening. Honestly, his attitude made me decide. His rude and selfish attitude. But i'm still thankful because I know that in those years, he had loved me. I have endured everything but well, as what people say, there's always that one time when you'll realise you're not happy anymore. Blah blah blah.


Pia, Drew and I are the best buddies these past few days. We always go out and I'm happy i have my social life back. There were lots of "bawal" when I had a boyfriend. Well, im out of the box and living my happy life.

Work is good. Imma turn 1 year on february! :) Imagine! I was the first one who told my wavemates that I wont last long because I dont really like the job but hey! all of those things changed because of my workmates, especially my team. :)

Rebound. will expound in my next post. hehe. So yun. Will post some recent pics as well, para fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment