Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Little Things

I really don't have a good thing to post but I just want to add up an entry. And since I had no camera for years.. Okay, months already. I do not have any pics to share but! I have a list of "where-my-salary-goes" that I wanted to share! Hahaha. K.Labo.

Anyhoo, here's the list. Actually It changes from time to time, depending on my mood. But for now, since i'm going to my mother's hometown this weekend and will have lots of gastos, I make sure to cross out those stuffs that I already bought and those stuffs that I still need to save up for.
MASTER LIST. Hahaha. #Chos. Anyhoo, I don't know why I cannot save up for an itouch! Nakakainis! HAhaha. Yon lang.

Btw, I will have my BLS Training tomorrow and thursday + will watch Transformers 3 with Lovey on thursday + will go to Cebu on Friday until monday. Wish me luck!

P.S. Ang entry na ito ay sobrang walang kwenta na sinayang mo lang yung oras mo sa pagbabasa. KThanksBai.

No comments:

Post a Comment