Saturday, December 25, 2010

As promised.

Since my last post, i've promised to put insights about 5 certain things and here it is. As promised. Hehe.

1. The Nursing Licensure Examinations.
Since i've signed the attestation, I ain't gonna post leakage about it. HAHAHA. Pero swear. MERON TALAGANG BURNS! And all the topics you never imagined to come out. YUN ANG LUMABAS. :l Anyhoo, In general, it was waaaaaaay harder that the one i took last july. :( But still I have faith in God that this is my time. :)

2. Dinner with the Ramos Family
I was actually shy with them. Ewan ko lang ah. Di naman ako ganun pero parang nalunok ko yung lahat ng kalamnan ko bigla. HAHAHA. Pero they were very accommodating and they made me feel really comfortable. THANK YOU TITO VIC FOR THE FOODIES!
P.S. First time kong kumain ng Lumpiang Ubod. HAHAHA.
3. General Garcia's Corruption thingy.
My mother was the one who told me this news. She even told me na and motto na daw ngayon e, "Serve the country for 6 productive years. Impress the press then on your 7th year onwards, get double or maybe triple of your salary from the "kaban ng bayan" then Viola! you'll never be caught." Meaning, parang nagiging okay na lang sa government natin ngayon na may nagungurakot basta you'll pay 1/4 of what you've got. Damn. Kalokohan ampota. Ganyan na ba yung government natin? Meaning, President Noynoy just proved the people wrong. Everyone who voted for him. Di nga siya yung corrupt, pero hinahayaan lang niya yung mga tauhan niya na maging corrupt. Hay. :l Moving on...

4. Finding a Job
Yes yes yes. I want to have a job na. :l Though I still wanna pursue the R.M thingy after passing the boards, mas maganda pa di yung i'm doing something to earn money diba? Kasi ayoko na humingi ng pera sa parents ko. I mean, yung pag may mga lakad blah blah blah.. Ang tanong lang, saan? Well, i have 3 choices lang.
  • Boost Mobile. Its a BPO in TP and that's my account when I got in sa TP kaso I don't know if pwede pa ako dun. Nag AWOL ako e. Hehehe. Pero my friends there are asking our TL na. Hehe. If ever BPO lang, mas gusto ko na dun kasi light lang yung work e. :)
  • English Teacher for Koreans. The one that Rea was saying. Pwede na din dun. :)
  • SYKES. I know i'm not gonna get in the account that I refused before. Pero may daytime account kasi sila kaya i wanna try. :)
5. Lastly, YES. I was broke.
but not until my boyfriend gave me money to buy some of what I want. Sweet no? :) Love ako nun e. Hehe. :)

P.S. HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment