Wednesday, October 6, 2010

GLEE

While watching Glee a while ago, the episode was about Kurt having his hard time believing that God is real because his Dad's knocked down and had a Coma. This just remind me of the time Mama was about to have her operation for her myoma. I know, women survives myoma so why be bothered that much?

  • First, she's my mother. I'm not showy of how I feel with my parents but I love them so dearly.
  • Second, i'm really scared of operations. I mean, people close to me having operations even for myself (I know you might be thinking, duh? you took up nursing) YES. I did, but that doesn't mean that my stomach had overcome these stuffs, K?
  • Third, I'm a tearjerk. Even those cheap-epo cheesy movies makes me cry especially when I see a MAN OUT OF A BOY. (I meant when guys are crying)
  • Fourth, I DON'T LIKE THE THOUGHT OF SOMETHING/SOMEONE LEAVING ME. It's just something i'm so scared of. I'm scared being left alone. I'm scared even just of the thought of it.

So I kinda got attached with the episode and still singing Kurt's line "I wanna hold your hand" WOO!. HAHAHA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment