Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sudden Emotions, Sudden Stories

My boyfriend went here a while ago. We just ate lunch and watched television. Then he went home. It was pretty boring, I suppose, but it meant a lot for me.

Its not everyday that he gets to go here. Lalo na ngayon, were both so broke and both grounded. (Okay, mas grounded ako.) Anyhoo, we had a small chat about my review. CENE's venue for review was moved to Ateneo de Manila University and its really far from my place. I have to ride a jeepney(P7.oo), walk for like 15 minutes to get to the LRT Station then ride a train(P14.oo), then ride a tricycle(P7.00) to reach ADMU. Its pretty weird because I could still picture myself attending college in ADMU when I was in third year high school (which was almost 5 years ago) and now, it makes me not comfortable at all.

All these hassle for me and my family are because of me, not passing the board exam. I KNOW. This is so not good. I've been bringing a lot of problems to my family since that day. MS was hard. and the exam result was pretty harsh. Harsh to the point that I don't wanna take another exam. I was disheartened (as what Gracen had said) and I felt really bad. Haaaay. The drama. Nakakainis. :l

Anyway, going back to what we've talked about (Me and Vj), he was asking me if I will still have time for him blah blah.. awww. the sweetest thing i've heard. I mean, it really mean s a lot when he's getting jealous and everything. HAHAHA. weird lang. pero he's not that kind of guy kasi kaya it means a lot when he feels those things. Anyhoo, I've been thinking of what I would give him for our second anniversary. Since we'll be having our review for that month, I guess, something sweet and special like a cake na lang? HAHAHA. Bahala na. Panigurado, wala nanaman akong pera. HAHAHA

P.S. I have my RCBC My Wallte already for Vera 7. :) Wee. Anyhoo, I need the money in it, not the card actually. HAHAHA. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment